IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF AUSTRALIA
SOUTH AUSTRALIA DISTRICT REGISTRY No. NSD327 of 2001
6 August 2008
DAY TWO of the legal persecution that began in 1996
1. Similarly to yesterday, work began at 10:15am with Mr Margo continuing his submissions.
2. Mr Jones was briefly examined and cross-examined.
3. Mr Perkins made his submissions - all of Respondent's affidavit were withdrawn and Respondent did not give evidence.
4. After lunch a demonstration for His Honour's benefit was done by Mr Margo of how the Adelaide Institute website link worked, in particular with reference to the Newsletter links to the Wayback machine.
5. Mr Margo then began his closing submissions - vigorously detailing the material contained in both Mr Jones' and Mr Lewis' affidavits.
6. Anticipated time left for next day = one hour, then followed by Mr Perkins with his closing submissions.
The Last Nazi Hunter
Tuesday 5 August 2008 20:00-20:40 (Radio 4 FM)
Repeated: Sunday 10 August 2008 17:00-17:40 (Radio 4 FM)
Jonathan Charles presents a profile of Efraim Zuroff, chief Nazi hunter of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, as he travels across Europe in dedicated pursuit of former war criminals. Although most senior Nazis are now dead, Zuroff believes that there are tens of thousands of lower-ranking officers who have never been investigated and is offering large rewards for information.
Top | Home
©-free 2008 Adelaide Institute